Here is some advice to help men last longer in bed:
- Masturbate a few hours before you plan to have sex. This will help you because the penis is desensitized. Unlike women, men need a longer refractory period – from a few minutes to a few hours.
- Use a Trojan Extended Pleasure condom. It contains a small amount of climax-control lubricant, which decreases sensitivity and slows down ejaculation.
- Try edging (intentionally stopping yourself right before the point of orgasm and then starting up again). It prolongs pleasure as well as the duration of sexual activity.
- Slow down. Focus on pleasuring your partner first and you last.
- Squeeze the head of your penis for 10 to 20 seconds if you feel you are ready to ejaculate. The pinching will reduce your erection and help you last longer.
- Try a penis sleeve. Some sleeves lessen sensation and help with stamina.
- If your partner is a woman, have her on top and facing away from you. This “reverse cowgirl” position allows the woman to stimulate her clitoris and climax before you.
- Use Trojan’s new Extended Pleasure benzocaine delay spray, an endurance enhancer that temporarily prolongs the time until ejaculation. Apply a small amount to the head and shaft of the penis before intercourse. It can be used with Trojan latex condoms.