What is Sex Therapy?
Sexual Concerns are legitimate and important. Individuals have a right to expect serious attention and expert knowledge when they consult therapists about sexual questions. Therapists and Clinical Sexologists focus their specialized skills to help individuals and/or couples to deal with their sexual issues.
- Erectile Difficulties
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation
- Male Sexual Health
- Female Sexual Health
- Female Orgasmic Responses
- Male Orgasmic Responses
- Sexual and reproductive anatomy and physiology
- Gender identity issues-relationships.
- Medical aspects of sexuality and sexual functions
- Diagnosis of sexual disorders/dysfunctions
- Treatment of sexual disorders/dysfunctions
- Kinks and fetishes
- Issues of aging in sexual relationships
- Sexually transmitted diseases and prevention techniques