Payments are made in full to the clinic for each visit. We provide you with all the information you need to submit to your insurance.
If you are planning to use your health insurance, you must call your insurance company to ask if they cover therapy services. Your health insurance provider might promise to pay for outpatient psychotherapy, but that doesn’t mean it covers all the different psychotherapist credentials and settings.
Guideline of questions to ask your insurance company:
* How much does my coverage pay per visit?
* Do I have a maximum number of visits or maximum dollar amount per calendar year?
* How much is my deductible?
* What is the reimbursement policy?
* Does my policy have a requirement regarding licensure and degree (i.e. MD, Ph.D., M.S.W, M.A.) or does it require the clinician to be supervised by an MD or a Ph.D?
* Does my policy cover out-of-network clinicians? What is the out-of-network rate?