Coaching Contract Form
- Fees: Please call for fee information. **The initial fee includes any background information you wish to include in writing which I will read prior to your initial coaching session at no additional cost to you.
- Cancellations : Cancelled appointments 48 hours in advance will relieve you of any financial obligation for that time slot. Failure to cancel 48 hours in advance will result in your being billed the full fee of your scheduled session for individual and couples therapy. This time is scheduled only for you so that without notice someone else in need of an appointment time cannot fill it. If our schedules allow for another appointment in the same week, you will not be responsible for payment for that missed appointment. Insurance reimbursement does not cover missed appointments. Payment in full for the missed appointment is expected before or at the next appointment.
- Payment: Payment for professional services is expected at the beginning of each individual/couple/group session. Most people use credit cards which I keep on file and bill at the time of the session. Checks can be made out to Joe Kort.
- Insurance: Insurance does not cover coaching services. Insurance is only for mental health psychotherapy.
- Sessions: Coaching is scheduled at the mutual convenience of myself and the client. The day and time for the next call will be confirmed at the close of each coaching session. Coaching by phone is paid in advance of each series of coaching calls. Services requested by the client, in addition to coaching calls, will be billed at a prorated hourly rate agreed in advance.
- The client will call me and pays the telephone charges for the call. Please remember that you must give 48 hours prior notice if you need to cancel or change the time of an appointment, otherwise you will be charged for the session in full. I will make reasonable efforts to reschedule sessions. Either party may end the coaching relationship at any time, by giving written, email, or verbal communication of their desire to end the coaching sessions.
- Termination: An orderly end of coaching has positive effects for clients. It is suggested that you discuss openly with me your wish to end coaching at least three sessions prior to your last session. A final closure session has proved to be very important for coaching clients. Closure sessions help you acknowledge and summarize what you have accomplished and discuss any unfinished concerns you may have. While not required they are strongly recommended.