- All articles
- Anger Management
- BODY IMAGE
- Coming Out
- Ex-Gay Issues
- Family Issues
- Gay Affirmative Psychotherapy
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender & Questioning Terms
- Gay and Lesbian Parenting
- Gay and Lesbian Relationships
- Gay and Lesbian Teenagers
- Gays in the Workplace
- Homosexuality and Pedophilia
- Mixed Orientation Marriages
- Parents of Gay Children
- Psychological Effects of Politics
- Reparative Therapy
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
Gay and Lesbian Teenagers
Advocates For Youth runs a great GLBT Youth website called Youth Resource
Just like the name implies, it is has some excellent resources for GLBT teens. Make sure to check out their very comprehensive list of youth programs. All you have to do is type in your state.
Another option is to get involved or start a Gay/Straight Alliance in your school. You can find out more about how to do that on the Gay Teen Resource page: How to Start a GSA.
Not all teen chat sites are legitimate. If you search for things like: lesbian teen chat or gay teen chat, you might stumble across everything from people trying to sell you something to pornography. Just be careful and only use sites you can trust.
You can also call Gay and Lesbian National Youth Talk Line at 1-800-246-PRIDE to talk to a volunteer about issues in your life.